Karl Heesemann Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
Karl Heesemann Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 1933 by the commited engineer Karl Heesemann. For more than 80 years Heesemann produces sanding machines for industry and handicraft. During this time some essential and trend-setting innovations were made, which still endure. Heesemann has consistently provided new impulses and expedited sanding technology.
Today Heesemann employs 150 in Bad Oeynhausen, Germany and is world market leader in the area of wood sanding machines. The product portfolio includes machines for the sophisticated handicraft as well as huge industry machines. In addition to the area of wood sanding, Heesemann currently expands its market share in the area of metal sanding machines. The export quota has reached approximately 80 %, the most important markets are Europe, USA and Asia.
- Heesemann Sanding machines are used in the production of furniture, doors and wooden floorings, in panel industry, in handicraft and in interior fitting as well as in the production of wooden strips.
- Heesemann sanding machines are used for calibrating and fine sanding solid wood, at veneer sanding, and at lacquer and foil sanding.
- Depending on the machine type surfaces, edges and profiles (straight and curved parts), and three dimensionally shaped work pieces (e.g. car interiors) can be sanded.
- For the use in the metal sector Heesemann offers the profiRounder deburring and edge rounding machine.
Karl Heesemann Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co.KG
32547 Bad Oeynhausen
Phone +49 5731 188-0
Fax +49 5731 3571
We are there for you on all three days from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at our technical center in Bad Oeynhausen.
- We will display all of our series ranging from the HSM to the MFA Impression, MFA10 and LSM8.
- In addition, we will present all of our transverse and longitudinal sanding units along with diverse brush units for structuring and sanding three-dimensional surfaces.
- Presentation of the new RUL unit for the wood sector
- Presentation DB-S disc brush unit for exceptionally uniform sanding results
- Digital solutions for service and Heesemann Rebuild – making old machines fit for the future
Furthermore, we offer exciting presentations and have invited guest speakers :
- KinematIQ – a new way to understand rounding – Mr. Lindörfer, Head of Business Unit Deburring Technology Heesemann
- Abrasives: Hermes – Mr. Schefe, FlexTrim – Mr. Heil
- The heart of our machines: Diverse units for every imaginable application. The differences between the Heesemann RUL, DB-S and RUT brush units -> explained during small group tours, starting with a 5-minute presentation and followed by live demonstrations on the machines
Factory tours: the key stages in the construction of a Heesemann. The secret of perfect surfaces: What influences the final sanding results and what production steps do we utilize to guarantee the best possible result?
Naturally, you can also look forward to our catering.
Book your appointment
Thank you for your interest in visiting Heesemann. Please use the calendar to make an appointment or send us your appointment request stating the number of persons via email to: email@example.com.